At Early Years Education Centre we know that parents have lives too – and they don’t always fit into the traditional 9 to 5 schedule. Whether it be running errands, housekeeping, working or just taking a little personal time, having a day-care that is flexible and adjustable is important for today’s modern parent. But, finding a day-care in the York Region neighborhood that works for you shouldn’t be another thing you have to add to your to-do list.
That’s why Early Years Education Centre works to provide alternatives to parents looking for day-care in the York Region area and has developed a flexible, affordable and quality care program for your children. After nearly 25 years of working in childcare, we know that sometimes Mom or Dad needs a break and have developed a program to accommodate.
Why is Early Years Education Centre Different?
While many day care centres are open just six hours a day, Early Years Education Centre offers day care in the York Region area from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, giving parents options. We are also unique because Early Years Education Centre is open on holidays, PA days, winter break, March break and summer break – ensuring your children will be cared for all year round.
Our experienced educators offer half-day and full-day programs to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, junior and senior kindergarteners. Additionally, we offer:
- Before and afterschool care for children ages 5 -12 that provides a comfortable, safe and stimulating environment to school-aged children.
- Summer day camp that incorporates academics, physical activity and play through performance arts, sports and adventures.
- A ‘Play & Party Indoor Playground and Birthday Centre’ that offers parents affordable and flexible party packages to help make your child’s special day a success.
- ‘Parents Night Out’ on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from 5pm to 9 pm offering children four hours of movies, games, gym activities and fun.
- Affordable ‘Drop-In Program’ for children 4 and older on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Early Years Education Centre’s day-care program provides parents with a wide array of advantages that other day-care centres in the York Region do not. We realize that sometimes, finances are tough, which is why we include everything in one low price. That includes one-on-one tutoring, hot meals and nutritious snacks, three teachers per classroom, early assessment and intervention services and a wide array of extracurricular activities.
We also know that sometimes parents want to be able to watch their children in action during the day, which is why we invite parents to do so – a contrast to many of the other day care options in the area.
This holistic approach values the parent’s time, professional and personal life as well as the child’s education, safety and happiness. We strive the create an inviting, caring and comfortable day care where children can develop cognitively, socially and physically while being supported and making every moment of the early years of their lives count for the better.